Friday, June 3, 2011

Go big or go home

Howdy, y'all ... and Friday!

Last night I got home and I felt like my stomach was going to eats its spleen I was so hangry!  I decided to go big or go home and threw together a beast of a salad.  My mom had a trough of leftover salad from their dinner so I threw pork chops and sauteed apples and onions on it.  I know, sounds weird, but I swear my mouth still has those strong and awesome flavors in it (yes, I brush my teeth).


Yuuup.


This morning I woke up and made an egg with 3 oz of chicken and about 5 walnuts.
Insert a trip to Trader Joe's, work work work, a coffee break and a pilates class

I ran home to eat a 3oz turkey burger, carrot and celery sticks with 1 tbsp almond flax butter and baby heirloom tomatoes with basil on top.  So random like my dinner last night, but it worked.





Tonight I will most likely have chicken sausage with roasted red peppers.

I am thrilled its Friday.  I am hoping the weather stays this perfect.  I am so excited to tell you all that the new blog is still in the making, but will soon be up!  Things take a little longer than expected, ya know?! In the mean time, if you have any topics you would like me to discuss on the blog... email me and I will do a reader's request.  You will remain anonymous of course.  

julie@brynathynworkoutstudio.com

Have a kick booty day and remember... If you don't like something about yourself... go big or go home.  Change it or  stop complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment