Getting back into the grind can be a very hard thing especially if you had an amazing weekend like I did with friends, family and a little overeating with the holiday. Here is what to do... drink tons of water, sweat it out at BAWS (!), eat your greens and munch on some healthy, tasty snacks. You will feel like a million bucks in no time.
So, speaking of healthy and tasty snacks...I have an awesome one for you to try.
Protein Nut Butter truffles! YUM.
-2 T of protein powder (I used chocolate whey)
-2 T of your favorite nut butter (I used Barney Butter .. its Almond)
-1 T of unsweetened coconut
-1 T cocoa nibs
-1 T of maple syrup
- 1/2 t cinnamon
-place in a food processor and whirl away
-form into 4 balls and then roll them in a little more protein powder for the coating
Serving Size= 1 ball (makes four but the other one was in my mouth while I was taking pictures...oops)
130 calories 6 grams of fat 10 carbs
Have at em'
"Pain is weakness leaving the body." Remember that during your next grueling workout :)
No comments:
Post a Comment