I thought it might be fun to share some random things about me that you don't know. It always helps if you aren't familiar with me, have never been to BAWS or maybe you just want to know more :)
1. I am a gemini. Yes, I have a twin. Part of me is very strong willed, tense and focused. The other part.... let's just say my friends call me a floating feather in a far away land! I can be so care free, go with the flow and laugh until my cheeks and abs hurt.
2. I love horror movies. This is so strange because after the movie, if I am home alone... I sleep with one eye open and jump at the sound of every little creek. I love the Saw movies. But, I also love other movies like Shutter Island, The Town and Lord of the Rings.
3. I was always a diligent student and graduated high school in the Honor Society, but I dropped out of college. I was in a six year program (Kinesiology) at West Chester and became way too antsy. I am so grateful to have known what I wanted to do at such an early age (about 12) and I wanted to do it ASAP! I left college and went to The National Personal Training Institute and feel that was by far the best choice I made for myself. I learned so much and it challenged me beyond what I would have ever thought it would! This has always opened the door for me to get other really cool certifications and begin my dream.
4. I have never been to the West Coast and I am dying to go! My best friend lives in Seattle and I am crossing my fingers I can visit her some day soon. My ultimate goal is to live in Colorado. Some of my family members have lived there before and the stories they tell me have me day dreaming my little heart out. I love nature (more so green grass over sand) and want to breathe in fresh, crisp air everyday. Besides, CO people always seem to "play" outside as a means of getting their fitness in.
5. I believe in the boomerang effect or karma. What you give to the universe, you shall receive back. BUT give because you want to... not because you expect something back in return.
6. I love to get my ass beat in workouts. Give me a hard, gritty, grunting workout and I want to look like this afterward...
Seize the day!



Jul its Jill! yay im so happy for you. Love the blog. You got me hooked. Adding you to my fav list along with all our other girls ;)
ReplyDeleteAWW, thanks Jill!!
ReplyDelete