I think its safe to say we are all in the same mood today... and I think the News has something to do with it! Flushing negative people or energy away has such a good, cleansing feeling. I am going to take this example of something that happened worldwide and make it apply to my own life. I am going to try to take something that has been nagging me or stealing my energy and flush it out. Mental health is just as important as physical. What's eating you?
My morning started around 6am with a hard boiled egg, 1/2 an avocado and about 3 slices of an apple
I taught a tri-athyn class which was a sweaty mess of fun (kickboxing, weights and a little abs and stretching)
I followed the sweaty workout with a great post workout paleo cereal bowl (11am).
Berries, chia seeds, coconut milk, chopped mixed nuts (not too much), cocoa nibs, cinnamon and vanilla extract. It is best to have your carbs and sugar right after you work out because your metabolism is in full effect! Try not to have too much fat around this time.
I ran home to shower and pack the rest of my munchables for the day. Barney Butter and baby carrots.
Hint- BEST almond butter around. Whole Foods. Thank me later ;)
Dinner will be italian sausage I made yesterday and steamed broccoli.
FYI- I post about 90% of my eats on the blog. Not everything that goes down my shoot will make it long enough for me to whip out my camera. Its usually when I am too hungry and roll up a couple slices of natural turkey, a handful of berries or nuts.
I hope you all checked out the paleo video on youtube I posted on facebook. It is low quality, but straightforward and everything I believe in. I'm not saying you have to follow the same steps I do, but it may make you think. If you do not have facebook or are not following my page, you can youtube paleo diet and will find some really cool things to watch.
Have a kick booty day! Remember, May special- $120 unlimited classes for you and a friend! Also, FREE yoga class this Wed night at 7pm! See you there :)
No comments:
Post a Comment