Oooooo, Boy!
Do I have a recipe for you!
So, watching all the bootcampers sweat, grunt and work it made me huuuungry ;) By the way, you guys kicked butt!
Even though I had my three meals and staple snack today, I came home with a revved up appetite.
Introducing the Chocolate Protein "Crepe"
What you need:
1/2 cup egg whites
1 large scoop protein powder
1/2 tsp cocoa powder
coconut milk (or any kind of milk you choose)
Almonds (I used salted and roasted)
Whisk eggs and 3/4 scoop protein powder
Put it in pan and fry it in PAM
Flip in omelet or crepe style
Place on plate
Take 2 tablespoon of milk and whisk with cocoa powder and 1/4 scoop protein powder
Pour on "crepe"
Garnish with chopped almonds
Yummo. Awesome, light snack before bed. About 175 calories if your counting. I don't advocate counting calories per se. If you are eating clean and whole foods, you should be pretty golden.
Sleep Easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment