To all you FABULOUS Mothers out there... we would be lost without you! Enjoy the day ;)
This is what I made my mom last night for Mother's Day. A Paleo Carrot Cake! It was to die for! Consisted of carrots, pineapple, raisins, coconut flour and eggs. Mmm mmm good.
I paired the cake with hanging flower baskets, a good mood for her to wake up to, and a mushy card. I think I scored some brownie points ;)
The verdict? She loved it so much... its already in her belly. Breakfast!
Dinner last night... My family ordered Chinese Food. I wasn't feeling it and didn't want to be weighed down buy all the sauces and preservatives. I made my own chicken stir fry with some coconut oil and was in faux chinese food heaven.
Breakfast for me was a bite of my paleo coconut bread, half an avocado, spinach and some turkey bacon. Yum. I know people think that it would be hard for them to eat veggies in the morning like I have been doing recently. The more you do it, the more you crave it! Just like sugar... the more you eat it, the more you want it. Ditch that nasty stuff! Indulge in the green stuff...
Mothers ... Thank you and have a wonderful day. Kids, be nice to your mothers!
No comments:
Post a Comment