Welcome friends and friday afternoon! :)
Wow, Memorial Day Weekend is here already.. Let's all try and stay in the present and soak up every minute of the summer because we are going to blink our eyes and Fall will be here. Yikes... sorry to paint that picture. But, I feel I am always the healthiest mentally when I am thinking in the NOW rather than the future. Every second a decision is made. That decision paves the path for our future. When you are focused and on point... good decisions will be made making your life/future a whole heck easier. Well, thats just my experience.
Everything I type on this blog is my knowledge, experience and thoughts. It is up to you how seriously you want to take them.. roll your eyes if you want and move on :)
Tabata this! So, I am going to talk about an AWESOME fitness workout you can do anywhere and it takes only 15 minutes. Seriously, you just need your own body! Please try to fit this in this weekend wherever you are because it will rev your metabolism for the next 24 hours! How cool is that!
Tabata means that you perform one exercise for 8 rounds. You put forth effort for 20 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds. That is a total of 4 minutes.
I would like you to:
-Warm up: March in place, jog in place or do jumping jacks (depends on your level of fitness) for 1.5 minutes.
-Stretch your muscles
-Tabata- Squats, Push ups and Crunches
-Cool down is the same as the warm up
-Stretch your muscles.
15 minutes, folks!! You may feel like someone just kicked your booty and that you need to lay on the floor for 5 minutes to catch your breath, but you can do this and then you are set and energized for the rest of the day!
(source)

No comments:
Post a Comment