Monday, May 23, 2011

My camera ate my best photo :(


Afternoon!  
I'm pissed at my camera... it ate the best homemade chicken soup picture ever... go figure!
Eh, totally not the end of the world, but it was delicious!  That is what I had for my Sunday night dinner after I watched the most hilarious movie.  Bridesmaids.

This morning I woke up with one thing on my mind.  An egg.  When your body is craving something, don't turn it down.  Unless its a pound of chocolate after you already scarfed down a bag of m&ms!


I made cauliflower "rice" last night which is cooked cauliflower (I boiled it until soft), a tad bit of butter  a teaspoon of coconut butter and s&p.  Then you mash it with a fork... turns out just like rice without all  the insulin spikes ;)
I rolled the cauliflower rice in some all natural turkey slices and made an egg sunny side up.  The best part was dipping the roll up into the runny egg yolk.  Ice coffee was also consumed!



More cauliflower rice for lunch, a salmon burger and beet greens and onions satueed in olive oil.  So so good.

I had to make myself some dinner and pack it up because I will be at the studio late tonight.  I wanted a deconstructed burger, fries and some type of sauce on it.  I remembered that I had about 3 really ripe avocado that needed to be used so I made a creamy avocado dressing.  Mmmm.


1 Avocado
3/4 cup water
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 squeezed lemon
1 tbsp McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning



Awesome stuff.  I knooooow, it has hydrogenated oils in it.  Ugh, gotta pick my battles, ya know?!


Dinner for tonight will be a venison (deer meat, very lean) burger on top of beet greens, jicama, tomato and creamy avocado dressing.  
Deconstructed burger!    ps- the jicama are my french fries ;)

I will probably feel snacky this afternoon so I also packed a hard boiled egg.

BAWS will be closed Memorial Day.  The new class BAWS basics will start tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment