Whats up, blog world!
So... back to reality huh? Secretly, I am kinda glad. I like routine. This weekend, I was a little rebel compared to my normal self. By the way, its good for me to be that way sometimes... balances me out ;) I ate sugar, drank wine, slept less, and totally paid for it on Sunday and Monday.
I am raising my tall drink of water to cheers to a good week ahead.
Breakfast was an egg, vegetables and some turkey slices.
Followed by a much need crisp ice coffee. Yum.
Lunch:
Tuna fish with sunflower seeds sprinkled on top and an organic english cucumber.
Dinner for tonight:
Turkey stir fry with zucchini and squash cooked in some coconut oil
Snack for this afternoon:
A BBQ'ed Chicken thigh
I used the rest of the turkey meat I bought yesterday and made turkey burgers. Nothing fancy, just the meat and Mc Cormicks seasoning. Truly, thats all it needs!
Now that summer is here, lets keep an eye out of how many fruity drinks and chips with guacamole we consume. It would be a shame for all the hard work we put in to our fitness routine to throw it away with poor nutrition habits. Also, remember, our organs won't really like all that processed sh*t!
Have a powerful day!



No comments:
Post a Comment